DETOX Cocktail Drip
The DETOX Cocktail Drip therapy will help rehydrate & revitalize your body while helping pump your immune system to get your illness in check!
Food poisoning occurs when pathogens contaminate your food or water, leading to diarrhea, vomiting and dehydration. Common food poisoning causes in the U.S. include:
- Norovirus: Norovirus spreads quickly and in a variety of ways. You can get this virus if you have direct contact with someone who is infected with norovirus or eat shellfish, clams or lobster that come from infected water. You can also become infected by consuming raw fruits and vegetables.
- Listeria: You can get listeria from packaged foods such as lunch meats and hot dogs, soft cheeses, raw fruits and vegetables.
- E. coli: E. coli bacteria can be contracted by touching animals and neglecting to wash your hands afterward or through contact with the feces of an infected person. You can also get E. coli from drinking unpasteurized milk and cider or eating undercooked beef.
- Shigella: Shigella can be found on seafood and raw fruits and vegetables.
- Salmonella: You can become infected with Salmonella by eating undercooked meat or uncooked eggs.
- Campylobacter: Ingesting Campylobacter through your mouth can lead to food poisoning. It can be encountered by eating undercooked meat, especially chicken.
- Giardia intestinalis: This parasite is found in food contaminated by stool or stream water.
- Clostridium perfringens: Often, C. perfringens food poisoning happens when you eat improperly cooked and stored foods.
Food poisoning regularly causes adults and children to lose large amounts of fluids, leading to dehydration. Instead of going to the hospital to get an IV, opting for mobile IV therapy allows you to get the relief you need in the comfort of your own home. At Mobile IV Medics, we offer in-home IV treatment to help treat the symptoms of food poisoning and related ailments.